1/17/24

My Corner of the World


--------------------


 This weekly link-up is a place to share photos and see photos from around the world.


It opens at 12AM, NZ time, each Wednesday and stays open for
a week to give you time to link up and visit other blogs.

Click the blue 'add link' button below to share your blog post with
family-friendly photos.

Please add a link-back somewhere on your blog or your 
post may be deleted.
You can use the badge below.
If you have trouble linking up, email me and I will link for you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


-----------------------
Find more photos on my FB page,  New Zealand from my Point of View.

14 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

Wonderful photo of these darling Penguins.

Violetta said...

So cute, these little penguins - I love them
all the best
Violetta

Joanne said...

Those penguins are so cute!

roentare said...

Very cute penguins

rupam sarma said...

Lovely penguins :) Loved the click.

Cloudia said...

Thank you for the introduction. I've never seen them before! Aloha!

Veronica Lee said...

Love the little blue penguins! Too cute!

Happy Wednesday, Betty!

My GBGV Life said...

The penguins are so adorable!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute photo. Penguins are always so fun to watch.

Rostrose said...

They are soooooooooooooooo cute!
Warm rust rose greetings and all the best, Traude 😊
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/01/servus-ihr-lieben-ich-danke-euch-fur.html

Kirsi schreibt said...

Oh how funny - penguins are so cute,
greetings
Kirsi

csuhpat1 said...

So very cute. Love it. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

Suzana said...

So cuuute! Lovely creatures!
Happy WW and a fine week!❤️😘

Jeanne said...

We don't have blue penguins at my zoo! (I don't think)