1/3/24

My Corner of the World


Thank you for four years of joining me for my link up!
Here's to another fun year!

Linking to: Nature Notes
-------------------------------------------------

 This weekly link-up is a place to share photos and see photos from around the world.


It opens at 12AM, NZ time, each Wednesday and stays open for
a week to give you time to link up and visit other blogs.

Click the blue 'add link' button below to share your blog post with
family-friendly photos.

Please add a link-back somewhere on your blog or your 
post may be deleted.
You can use the badge below.
If you have trouble linking up, email me and I will link for you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


-----------------------
Find more photos on my FB page,  New Zealand from my Point of View.

14 comments:

Life Of 2 Snowbirds said...

Happy New Year! Thank you for hosting this party!

Cloudia said...

Happy New Year friend! Thank you for this party. Aloha!

Amy said...

Now that's festive!

roentare said...

The colourful hay bales are looking unique!

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

The most colorful hay bales I have ever seen

Veronica Lee said...

How festive and colorful!

Wishing you a year filled with joy, success, and countless moments of happiness.
Happy 2024, Betty!

Taken For Granted said...

That is a creative Christmas tree made of hay bails. Someone has fun putting this display together.

Mami Made It said...

Creative farmer, lovely picture. Love your link party! Happy New Year :)

csuhpat1 said...

Happy New Year and that is the coolest Christmas tree that I have seen. Thanks for hosting this great party.

EricaSta said...

I wishing you and your family a year filled with health, joy,
and moments of happiness.

Happy New Year 2024, Betty!

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

Thank you for hosting. I love traveling around the world like this

Calendula said...

What a great idea to paint these hay bales!
Happy New Year and thank you for hosting!

(I hope this comment doesn't occur two times. I have some difficulties posting comments at the moment. Sometimes I only get "a mistake has occurred").

rupam sarma said...

Happy New Year Greetings, Best wishes for 2024

Rambling Woods said...

Happy Anniversary my friend....Michelle