6/12/24

My Corner of the World


Original paddling pool in New Plymouth, built in the late 1920's.
---------------------


 This weekly link-up is a place to share photos and see photos from around the world.


It opens at 12AM, NZ time, each Wednesday and stays open for
a week to give you time to link up and visit other blogs.

Click the blue 'add link' button below to share your blog post with
family-friendly photos.

Please add a link-back somewhere on your blog or your 
post may be deleted.
You can use the badge below.
If you have trouble linking up, email me and I will link for you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
-----------------------------------

Find more photos on my FB page,  New Zealand from my Point of View.

13 comments:

Debra | Gma'sPhoto said...

Thank you for hosting. I have linked up with #6. Mine this week is of a museum in my area. Hopefully others will find it interesting!
Have a wonderful week.
Take care and best wishes.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I would want to take my little great-grands there!

Aimz said...

Looks like it has lots of rock and pools to explore.

Jim said...

Good one.

Taken For Granted said...

It took me a second close look to see the people in your photo. I see the birds also love the pool.

Suzana said...

What a strange place! Nothing to compare with.
Thank you for sharing it.
Happy WW and a fine week!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Looks like the original wading pool is still being used. Kind of.
Thank you for hosting!!

Jill Harrison said...

The paddling pool is a great idea. We had an ocean pool here built on the beach but over the years it has collapsed. Enjoy your week and thankyou again for the llnkup.

magiceye said...

Lovely shot!

Veronica Lee said...

Such a lovely place to explore!

Happy Wednesday, Betty!

rupam sarma said...

Looks so beautiful , Great click

Amy Johnson said...

That is so interesting! Thanks for the party.

csuhpat1 said...

Looks so very beautiful. Love it.