6/5/24

My Corner of the World

These houses are called bachs (pronounced 'batches', short for bachelor pad), usually only occupied in the summer. A similar one in Auckland sold for just under a million NZ dollars last year!
-----
 

 This weekly link-up is a place to share photos and see photos from around the world.


It opens at 12AM, NZ time, each Wednesday and stays open for
a week to give you time to link up and visit other blogs.

Click the blue 'add link' button below to share your blog post with
family-friendly photos.

Please add a link-back somewhere on your blog or your 
post may be deleted.
You can use the badge below.
If you have trouble linking up, email me and I will link for you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter




-----------------------
Find more photos on my FB page,  New Zealand from my Point of View.

16 comments:

Debra | Gma'sPhoto said...

Prime realestate! I love the colors of them all in a row.
Thank you for sharing. My link is #1 .
I invite you and your readers to share at Gma'sPhoto link up parties.

https://gmasphoto.website/categories/linkup-parties/

Take and best wishes.

Taken For Granted said...

Summer cottages are popular here as well. Everyone wants a summer home by the water.

Violetta said...

Nice cottages...at first sight I thought they could also be in Norway or Island.
Have a good time
violetta

Cloudia said...

Yes, it's a shame that housing is being bid up everywhere. Nice photo. Thanks friend. Aloha for hosting

Aimz said...

Crazy how expensive housing is now.

Lydia C. Lee said...

THe colourful houses are great. #MCoW

roentare said...

Interesting bachs!

magiceye said...

These bachs remind me of beach shacks!

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

A summer cottage for mega dollars.
My of My.
Looks so beautiful there.

Veronica Lee said...

Charming cottages.
I,too,thought they were in Norway.

Happy Wednesday, Betty!

Suzana said...

Interesting place for a short vacation, even I am not sure about what you can do there,
except swimming.
Happy WW and a fine week!❤️😘

rupam sarma said...

Cottages looks amazing, Beautiful place.
Great click.

Amy Johnson said...

Such pretty houses!

csuhpat1 said...

Wow, such nice houses. Would love to stay in one.

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful corner of your world ~ creative and colorful photo ~ thanks,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Looks like a nice place to spend vacations, but the selling price is crazy!