5/8/24

My Corner of the World


I can never resist sun rays through the clouds!
-------------

 This weekly link-up is a place to share photos and see photos from around the world.


It opens at 12AM, NZ time, each Wednesday and stays open for
a week to give you time to link up and visit other blogs.

Click the blue 'add link' button below to share your blog post with
family-friendly photos.

Please add a link-back somewhere on your blog or your 
post may be deleted.
You can use the badge below.
If you have trouble linking up, email me and I will link for you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



-----------------------
Find more photos on my FB page,  New Zealand from my Point of View.

17 comments:

Violetta said...

A wonderful cloudy scenery.
Have a good time
Violetta

roentare said...

What an amazing sky!

Aimz said...

Skies like that remind me of the heavens opening up.

dee Nambiar said...

Love the drama in that shot.
Thank you for hosting. :)

Lydia C. Lee said...

I really love that ethereal light! Fantastic shot!

Taken For Granted said...

Wonderful dramatic sky with all those shafts of sunlight.

Veronica Lee said...

WOW! Such a spectacular sky!
Happy Wednesday, Betty!

Suzana said...

This is the real magic. I'm so glad you saw such a beauty!
Happy WW and a fine week!❤️😘

rupam sarma said...

Amazing rays, Loved the click

Tony McGurk said...

I really love when the sun's rays come through the clouds like that. So beautiful. Happy Wordless Wednesday from across the Tasman in Tasmania

Jill Harrison said...

gorgeous - heaven shining down

Rostrose said...

The sky is indeed beautiful, dear Betty!
All the best, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/05/rostrosen-alltag-nach-der-reise.html

Lea said...

Beautiful!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Spectacular sky!!
Thank you for hosting!!

Eclecticity said...

Lovely skycap photo. Well done!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I love those rays also. I saw someone call them "God Rays" which is kind of sacreligious, but also I understand because it was the way He was pictured on holy cards that we used to get in Catholic School (long long time ago).

csuhpat1 said...

Love that picture. So very beautiful.