4/17/24

My Corner of the World

This is a poster ad for coffee for the local petrol station. I giggle every time I see the googly eyes someone put on it!

-----------


 This weekly link-up is a place to share photos and see photos from around the world.


It opens at 12AM, NZ time, each Wednesday and stays open for
a week to give you time to link up and visit other blogs.

Click the blue 'add link' button below to share your blog post with
family-friendly photos.

Please add a link-back somewhere on your blog or your 
post may be deleted.
You can use the badge below.
If you have trouble linking up, email me and I will link for you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter




-----------------------
Find more photos on my FB page,  New Zealand from my Point of View.

14 comments:

Violetta said...

Yes, a bit crazy this poster....
Have a good time
Violetta

roentare said...

That is so comical!

Jim said...

Hilarious. I've seen that done on one hear too and it cracks me up.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

LOL! Their slogan could be "our coffee will really open your eyes!" That's a great catch Betty. We were on our way out the door when I linked up this morning, but it made me laugh then and still does now (at bedtime practically). Thanks for the smiles all day and for hosting as always.

Veronica Lee said...

Ha! Those googly eyes are funny 👀

Happy Wednesday, Betty!

Suzana said...

A cup of coffee there could be fun!
Thank you for the morning smile!
Happy WW! Enjoy the rest of the week!❤️😘

Rostrose said...


Dear Betty, that looks really funny!
If you feel like visiting my blog, you will see that I was very close to you recently... Unfortunately there was too little time in Auckland, otherwise I would have contacted you in advance...
All the best after my blog break,
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/04/einmal-um-die-ganze-welt-in-54-tagen.html

rupam sarma said...

Poster looks cool :)
Thanks a lot for hosting.

csuhpat1 said...

That would make me giggle also. Very nice.

carol l mckenna said...

Fun lol photo ~ thanks,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Those eyes are kind of funny. Thank you for hosting.

Lee@A Guide to Northeastern Gardening said...

Such a fun way to start the day. Thank you for hosting and happy Spring!

Debra | Gma'sPhoto said...

Oh, I would laugh each time I saw the google eyes. Funny for sure!
Take care and best wishes.

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Such a funny thing to see!