2/21/24

My Corner of the World

The beach at McKenzie Cove
----------------------

 This weekly link-up is a place to share photos and see photos from around the world.


It opens at 12AM, NZ time, each Wednesday and stays open for
a week to give you time to link up and visit other blogs.

Click the blue 'add link' button below to share your blog post with
family-friendly photos.

Please add a link-back somewhere on your blog or your 
post may be deleted.
You can use the badge below.
If you have trouble linking up, email me and I will link for you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
-----------------------
Find more photos on my FB page,  New Zealand from my Point of View.

16 comments:

Violetta said...

Very nice pic of the seashells.
Have a good time
Violetta

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Those shell fragments seem to be well-worn down enough to walk over in bare feet.

Taken For Granted said...

This sea shell may be a long way from the sea. It is just a memory of a past life. Thank you for allowing us to share our photos.

Amy said...

I'm a shell nerd, I still have 2 jars of shells I picked up on my favourite beach in Northland.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

A colorful collection of shell fragments!!

Thank you for hosting!!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I love to make or even better find, shell compositions on the beach (for my camera). Your picture is beautiful. Unlike most of my coast/ocean pictures, I more often find shells on the Atlantic (or Gulf) Coast instead of the Pacific like most of my ocean pictures (and yours too I imagine.). You have it all!

roentare said...

The shell is the hidden beauty

Suzana said...

Lovely 'composition' with shells. Now, when I am writting
I hear a seagull. Can you believe this? We have a lot here and sometimes not only near water!
Happy WW and a fine week!❤️😘

Amy Johnson said...

What a gorgeous shot. Thanks for the party.

rupam sarma said...

Truly Amazing, Great click

Slabs said...

Love walking on a beach and picking up pebbles and shells.
My links: 35. I hope you will join us this week at Wed-Sat at #WordlessWednesday (words welcome) https:// esmesalon. com / tag / wordlesswednesday/ See you soon

csuhpat1 said...

Love that pic. So very nice.

Joanne said...

I love those shells; makes me feel like I can even smell the salty sea air.

Kirsi schreibt said...

Walking on the beach ... Holiday Feeling
greetings
Kirsi

Veronica Lee said...

Such a lovely shot, Betty!

Happy Thursday!

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Such incredibly beautiful colors of those shells!