2/7/24

My Corner of the World


Mangawhai Heads beach
----------------------------


 This weekly link-up is a place to share photos and see photos from around the world.


It opens at 12AM, NZ time, each Wednesday and stays open for
a week to give you time to link up and visit other blogs.

Click the blue 'add link' button below to share your blog post with
family-friendly photos.

Please add a link-back somewhere on your blog or your 
post may be deleted.
You can use the badge below.
If you have trouble linking up, email me and I will link for you.
------------

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



-----------------------
Find more photos on my FB page,  New Zealand from my Point of View.


15 comments:

Tom said...

...I love the rugged seascape!

Taken For Granted said...

This is a fine photo of this rocky looking shore. I'm not sure I would call this a "beach."

Violetta said...

Looks great once again. Phantastiv atmosphere.
All the best
Violetta

Cloudia said...

Thanks honey ❤️

Amy said...

That's home for me.

carol l mckenna said...

Awesome rock and ocean photo ~ Your country is so beautiful ~ thanks,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

magiceye said...

Rocky shore!

Veronica Lee said...

Love the untamed coastline and crashing waves.

Happy Wednesday, Betty!

roentare said...

Beautiful coastline

Suzana said...

It's difficult to enter in water, I suppose, with all
those rocks. Never seen such a place in the real life!
Happy WW!😘❤️

Amy Johnson said...

Amazing photo. Thanks for the party!

Lea said...

Pretty scene!

csuhpat1 said...

That is such a beautiful picture. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

Peabea Scribbles said...

I'd take a beach today. Love the photo. Thanks for the link up.

Lydia C. Lee said...

Wow! Gorgeous!