7/26/23

My Corner of the World


A mural in Taihape
----------------------


 This weekly link-up is a place to share photos and see photos from around the world.


It opens at 12AM, NZ time, each Wednesday and stays open for
a week to give you time to link up and visit other blogs.

Click the blue 'add link' button below to share your blog post with
family-friendly photos.

Please add a link-back somewhere on your blog or your 
post may be deleted.
You can use the badge below.
If you have trouble linking up, email me and I will link for you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

16 comments:

Cloudia said...

I like that train. Thank you for sharing and hosting!

Min Lilla Kokvrå said...

One of my interests, looking for murals :)
This one was cool!

Taken For Granted said...

What a wonderful mural of this classic steam train.

Joanne said...

That is such an interesting and realistic mural.

Lydia C. Lee said...

That is very cool!! Love it.

roentare said...

Excellent mural there is

Suzana said...

Lovely mural! Especially in such a place!
Happy WW and a fine week!

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks for sharing this mural.

All the best Jan

Amy said...

I like it, not often I see murals on the side of farming sheds.

Veronica Lee said...

Love the cool mural.

Happy Wednesday, Betty

Lea said...

I like the mural!
Hope you are having a wonderful week!

My GBGV Life said...

What a great mural! We love finding good murals.

My Tata's Cottage said...

I love trains! I also love murals. This was fin and thanks for taking us all along. Have a wonderful day.

Slabs said...

So many outstanding entries. Thanks for hosting

I have linked up this week with = 34
If you have not joined us at SSPS yet, this is a personal invite to come and share your awesome post/s with us
You will find the linkup information (1) In the Top bar under Blogging: Weekly Senior Salon Pit Stop OR 2nd image In the sidebar.
We hope to meet you there virtually

Rostrose said...

I love this Mural, dear Betty!
All the best,
Traude

🌸🌿❤️🌿🌸
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/07/costa-rica-14-kapitel-ruckflug-von-osa.html

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

A beautiful mural. Thank you for hosting!!