5/26/19

Good news!

As I was going about my business commenting on Blogger with Firefox 
(instead of Chrome) I came across a page that told me 

'it seems you have third party cookies blocked'.

So I changed that one setting so I could continue. 

Of course, I was curious about Chrome and wondered if that could be my 
problem there.  I checked and, sure enough, all was well with 
my Google account using chrome again.

Weird. I have no idea why the setting would have changed, but I guess
that doesn't matter. What DOES matter is that I can comment
like usual. Yay.

I'm posting this just in case it could help someone else with the same problem.

3 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari om
Oh yes, and previously folk had similar trouble with Safari. Chrome is a Google product so perhaps best to be signed in there with Blogger blogs! I also have Wordpress account to savecissues there. Glad you resolved it!!! YAM xx

diane b said...

That is good news.

rupam sarma said...

That's nice, Hope all ok soon.