3/20/24

My Corner of the World


Fiordland, South Island
-----------
 

 This weekly link-up is a place to share photos and see photos from around the world.


It opens at 12AM, NZ time, each Wednesday and stays open for
a week to give you time to link up and visit other blogs.

Click the blue 'add link' button below to share your blog post with
family-friendly photos.

Please add a link-back somewhere on your blog or your 
post may be deleted.
You can use the badge below.
If you have trouble linking up, email me and I will link for you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



-----------------------
Find more photos on my FB page,  New Zealand from my Point of View.

14 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

That is a s[pectacular waterfall.

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for hosting!

-Soma

Amy said...

I hear the scenery is amazing there.

roentare said...

The water flowing down the slope of the mountain is so beautiful

magiceye said...

Stream streaks!

Veronica Lee said...

Spectacular!

Thanks for hosting, Betty!

Jill Harrison said...

Is it raining? I wish we had some down here in the south west corner of Western Australia. They are getting tonnes up north. I love waterfalls, but we don't have any down here, but again because of the wet wet season up north the waterfalls are amazing. Enjoy your week, and thankyou again for the linkup.

Suzana said...

What a special place! I saw this only in images.
But in the reality I think is amazing!
Happy WW!❤️😘

Kirsi schreibt said...

A wonderful place with an amazing rock-waterfall,
greetings
Kirsi

csuhpat1 said...

So very beautiful. I want to visit there.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Thank you for hosting!!

rupam sarma said...

Amazing, Fantastic click.

My Tata's Cottage said...

So lovely and thank you. I stopped by from Comedy-Plus and Wordless Wednesday. Thanks for sharing.

isabella kramer - veredit said...

WOW!! Impressive spot!