12/27/23

My Corner of the World


Pohutukawa, New Zealand Christmas tree
----------------------


 This weekly link-up is a place to share photos and see photos from around the world.


It opens at 12AM, NZ time, each Wednesday and stays open for
a week to give you time to link up and visit other blogs.

Click the blue 'add link' button below to share your blog post with
family-friendly photos.

Please add a link-back somewhere on your blog or your 
post may be deleted.
You can use the badge below.
If you have trouble linking up, email me and I will link for you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

-----------------------
Find more photos on my FB page,  New Zealand from my Point of View.

11 comments:

Jill Harrison said...

I have a New Zealand Christmas Tree in my yard, though it has been struggling over the last few years. They really are beautiful. I hope you had a lovely Christmas. enjoy your week, and thankyou again for the linkup.

Tom said...

...gorgeous!

Amy said...

Our red flowers have been a bit slow coming out this year.

Lydia C. Lee said...

Lovely stuff! Hope you had a merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year celebration! Thanks for hosting all year. See you end of Jan.

dee Nambiar said...

The name suits the tree and its flowers. Thank you for showing us New Zealand Christmas Tree.
And thank you for hosting MCoW
Happy New Year!

roentare said...

The banksia is beautiful

Suzana said...

Wow! What a fantastic tree!
Thank you for this discovery!
Happpy WW and A happy New Year!❤️😘

csuhpat1 said...

What a beautiful tree. Very sweet. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you and your family has a Happy New Year.

rupam sarma said...

Looks beautiful.
Thanks a lot for hosting. Greetings.

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Plenty of all the Christmas colors on one big tree! Happy Holidays!

Heidi R. said...

I really like this poinsettia!