11/15/23

My Corner of the World


monotone
------------------------------------

 This weekly link-up is a place to share photos and see photos from around the world.


It opens at 12AM, NZ time, each Wednesday and stays open for
a week to give you time to link up and visit other blogs.

Click the blue 'add link' button below to share your blog post with
family-friendly photos.

Please add a link-back somewhere on your blog or your 
post may be deleted.
You can use the badge below.
If you have trouble linking up, email me and I will link for you.
------------

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter




Find more photos on my FB page,  New Zealand from my Point of View.

18 comments:

Tom said...

...many of our day are monotone now.

Heidi R. said...

If you take a closer look, you will discover this beautiful bird, it has found the ideal place to keep an eye out. In the distance I am captivated by a sharp-edged rock and the sky itself, but at first glance it seems a bit monotonous.

Taken For Granted said...

Lovely shore photo. The seabird is a perfect focus point. Thanks for maintaining this site where we can share our pictures.

Amy said...

Looks so moody and stormy.

Cloudia said...

I love your beautiful atmospheric coastal shot. Thank you Aloha!

dee Nambiar said...

... but dramatic.
That's a nice photo. :)

Thank you for hosting, Betty.

roentare said...

Beautiful coastal view!

Jill Harrison said...

looks so wintery! Have a great week and thankyou again for the linkup.

Suzana said...

What a monocrome view! Spectacular and that bird looking ahead
is so special!
Happy WW and a fine week! Hugs!

rupam sarma said...

Looks amazing, great captured

Violetta said...

This picture has a special atmosphere with this lonesome sea-bird.
Have a good time
Violetta

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous photo, I love the lone bird. Thanks for the party!

Kirsi schreibt said...

The Title from this photo is "Lonely" - I like this in black and white,
greetings
Kirsi

Veronica Lee said...

Such an amazing capture, Betty!

Happy Wednesday!

Villrose said...

A stunning photo!

Rostrose said...

Dear Betty,
the photo is black and white, but by no means monotonous.
All the best from Austria, Traude
🍂🕯️🫖☕🍂☕🫖🕯️🍂
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/11/ruckblick-auf-die-fotoausstellung-la.html

csuhpat1 said...

Such a beautiful pic. Very nice. Thanks for sharing it. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

Slabs said...

Amazing, absolutely stunning, and such beautiful roadside images. It felt as if I was there.
I visited you via My Corner of the World
I linked up this week with = 44
Come and join us at #WW https://esmesalon.com/tag/wordlesswednesday/ Wed-Sat.