10/8/23

spring colors

I'm very happy to have some color in the garden. It's been a very windy spring. I'm so tired of the clouds and dribbles of rain. But, at least I have some color in the garden now and more to look forward to if summer ever gets here.
Did I mention it's been windy? But, the wind didn't blow over my freesias. ! They were planted in a row, but now are just a bunch at each end of the flowerbed because the cat thought they would make a nice place to rest.





Join us at My Corner of the World each Wednesday!
Find more photos on my FB page, 

8 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

Beautiful Spring flowers.

roentare said...

The colours are indeed wonderful

rupam sarma said...

So beautiful flowers

Gardens at Waters East said...

Spring! Wish Ihad a cottage in your area to escape to now that winter is coming here. Enjoy my visits to your blog and one day even get to New Zealand.

Joanne said...

Such lovely flowers and colors.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

What a lovely scented bed your kitty made! Ooops. Gotta' love em though ! Lovely flowers -- enjoy the rest of this beautiful season there.

Cuco ramalheiro said...

Hello Betty.
Her flowers are beautiful.
The purple ones are magnificent. What flowers are they?
Cats and gardens are a bad combination. Let me say it!
Summer will certainly bring you many pleasant opportunities to enjoy your garden.
Good weekend.

Rambling Woods said...

Beautiful flowers to cheer the day....Michelle