5/31/23

My Corner of the World


I can watch the waves crashing for hours!
----------------------------


 This weekly link-up is a place to share photos and see photos from around the world.


It opens at 12AM, NZ time, each Wednesday and stays open for
a week to give you time to link up and visit other blogs.

Click the blue 'add link' button below to share your blog post with
family-friendly photos.

Please add a link-back somewhere on your blog or your 
post may be deleted.
You can use the badge below.
If you have trouble linking up, email me and I will link for you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

14 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

You caught that wave breaking at the perfect moment. Dynamic image.

Amy said...

Me too!

Lydia C. Lee said...

THat is a great shot!! Very wild!

Suzana said...

Me too! And I love the noise of the waves...
Thank you for this lovely image!
Happy WW and a fine week!

Sandee said...

I can watch them for hours too.

Thank you for hosting the Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

EricaSta said...

I wished, I could watching the sea too...

...thank you for sharing.

Veronica Lee said...

Me too! I can watch them all day!

Happy Wednesday, Betty!

dee Nambiar said...

Lovely picture. That sight and those sounds!

Thank you for hosting, Betty. :)

rupam sarma said...

Great captured, Truly Amazing.

My GBGV Life said...

What a great photo!

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Lovely! Thanks for hosting.

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful ocean wave shot!

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lea said...

Great photo!

Slabs said...

Happy Hump day and thanks again for allowing me to link up with my pictures.