3/23/13

800 posts!

It certainly doesn't seem possible that I have shared photographs of NZ with you 800 times since February of 2009. It's true that time flies when you're having fun :) 

I want to thank all of my beautiful bloggy friends that stop by on a regular or not-so-regular basis and let me share the beauty I've found here. Thanks for all the time you took to comment and encourage me in my photographic adventures.

I still have a lot of New Zealand to show you. Even though some of my photos are the exact same view from the exact same place, I will try to spare you the duplication. But if it's something I really, really like, be forewarned that I might repeat myself anyway.

Here's to another 800 posts!


10 comments:

BernieH said...

That's a fabulous milestone. I know I've certainly been enjoying your photos, even though I don't often leave a comment. Keep on posting.

Marlys @ Thisandthat photography said...

Beautiful picture. New Zealand is somewhere that I would love to visit but I think it will only be a place that I will see in pictures.

Unknown said...

I would also love to visit New Zealand someday. the pic leaves me wondering about the person deep in thought. congrats on 800 posts!

Betty Manousos said...

i love this!!

nicely done:)

TheChieftess said...

Beautiful shot!!!

Belle said...

Congratulations! That is a great shot of the shore with the sun coming up.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I never get tired of sharing the beauty -- and the love you have for your adopted country just shines through -- and I love that most of all!

Richard Lawry said...

I always enjoy your photos. It is a way for me to experience a place I will never get to visit. 800 is quite a milestone. I have been blogging since 2008 and have made 350 posts.
An Arkies Musings

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Congratulations on #800. Everyone of them has been wonderful. (You have fabulous subject matter and you're a great photographer.)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your milestone! I'm just tickled that I stumbled across your blogs. I thoroughly enjoy your sharing of New Zealand.
:-)

~Lindy