6/5/19

My Corner of the World

This is where you wait for a train in Ohakune :)


Welcome to my weekly photo link-up, My Corner of the World!

The link-up opens at midnight each Wednesday morning, NZ time, and stays open for a week.

Click the blue 'add link' button below and fill in the three lines, then select your photo.

Please link to a specific post so we can find it easily. Any family-friendly blog photo will do. 

A back link is appreciated. You can grab the MCoW button below.

If you have any questions you can email me at tenfootheart (at) gmail(.)com


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

17 comments:

Tom said...

...beats nothing!

Christa J. said...

You are joking, don't you, Betty?
No, this was a joke of mine, the seats look shabby, but I like such things.:-)

Have a nice afternoon!

Sharon Wagner said...

Sad-sack seats. But, better than no seats! Thanks for dropping by my creative writing blog!

Mikael Bergman said...

Simple and convenient
it doesn't need much more

Lydia C. Lee said...

There's a story there, isn't there? Make a good opening for a book....

Heidi R. said...

It looks quite comfortable, but not stable?

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

This does not look too luxurious but at least there are seats!

Handmade in Israel said...

How funny!

rupam sarma said...

Nice seats.

italiafinlandia said...

Original...

Nancy Chan said...

Sometimes these seats are better than no seat at all.

Mary K. said...

It looks like a good a spot as any!

csuhpat1 said...

I bet there is a great story there. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

magiceye said...

Well worn comfortable seats. :)

Anonymous said...

Talk about laid back and comfy...:)jp

Sharon said...

Ha ha! Those are one-of-a-kind seats for sure!

Uppal said...

Seats matter only if they are comfy!
My corner of the world is all prose but I felt like sharing it here.