10/19/18

a few more spring flowers

While I'm waiting for the seeds that I planted to come up, I have a few flowers from earlier seeds and bulbs that have captured my attention (and camera).

Enjoy!




I finally got some freesia blooms from bulbs that I planted two or three years ago. I have no idea why they don't like my garden.

My tulips are hit and miss. Last year, none came up! 

So I dug them up last fall to replant in the spring. 

I thought I got them all, but a few weeks ago, the ones that I missed started coming up! 
I hurried and put the others back in the ground--none of those I put back bloomed at all!

I will leave them to do whatever they want!

11 comments:

Sue (this n that) said...

Gorgeous flowers!
You'll be enjoying the Freesias' perfume... one of my favourites :D)

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful flowers

Uppal said...

A beautiful array of blooms in your garden!

Out on the prairie said...

Those tulips are remarkable. I wonder if your freesia was planted too deep

diane b said...

Ahhhh the fun of gardening. I always thought it was hit and miss.

Maria Rodrigues said...

All the flowers are beautiful but I especially loved the first one, is gorgeous.
Have a nice weekend
Regards
Maria
Divagar Sobre Tudo um Pouco

Noke said...

Die Tulpen sind klasse.

Amy said...

I have some of those in my garden too.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Tremendous flowers Debbie

Rambling Woods said...

Oh I needed some flowers today..Thank you...Michelle

Angie said...

Fickle Mother Nature … what's a gardener to do? I love the plants that look like torches - the name is escaping me at the moment - it would be a joy to have such a unique plant in my garden!