2/26/19

Marlborough Sounds from the air

I'm so happy to share my vacation holiday photos with you, but, of course, deciding where
to start is the hardest part!

So, I'm starting with a tour of the Marlborough Sounds, in the South Island, that I took
with my MIL in a small plane from Pelorus Air. Here's a link to their website
if you are ever down that way! I had a great time!

Here's a map of the Sounds for reference.

These are the first photos of quite a few that I will be posting.










11 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Fantastic scenery taken from the air Betty

Pudding et Biscotte said...

What splendid views! They could be featured in the opening of a movie conveying a mysterious atmosphere. Congratulations, Betty!

rupam sarma said...

Amazing place, Loved all pics.

italiafinlandia said...

How green and relaxing!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Breathtaking!!! YAM xx (love the bloggy redecor too &*>)

Jill said...

Stunning! I love the haze and the turquoise of the water

Out on the prairie said...

Such a nice area, lovely shots

Mikael Bergman said...

Really nice
incredibly beautiful landscape

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Beautiful blues, amazing landscapes/skyscapes. Fabulous to experience this from a small plane -- the views were terrific. In awe.

Denyse Whelan. said...

I wowed at all of these...as I am sure you did when taking them.

Thank you for linking up for Life This Week. Next week's optional prompt is the first Taking Stock in 2019. Denyse

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Gorgeous photos, Betty!
Looks like so much fun too.