11/26/15

traditional English cottage garden

 I had a picture in my mind of how my garden would turn out--tall flowers in the middle, shorter ones around the edges with groups of flowers on one side, mixed varieties on the other. I like organized things, that's just how I roll. But, we all know about the best laid plans. And with the seeds from former gardens (that I didn't consider a possibility after all these years) it came out looking more like a traditional English cottage garden. I can live with that.


Nature Thursday - DND

Maple Hill Hop

14 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

It is very pretty

doodles n daydreams said...

Yes, so pretty.

Diana

Arti said...

Your cottage garden is beautiful and a little paradies for many insects. I Like the soft colors.

Jutta.K. said...

Dear Betty,
Your contribution provides summer feelings in our cold season.
Very nice to see.
A big thank you again for your contribution.
I was very happy about it, and thank you for your loyal participation :-)
♥Greetings from Deutschland and have a pleasant day
Jutta

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Your garden looks wonderful! :)

Rajesh said...

Beautiful garden with lovely flowers.

Alexa T said...

It's so wonderful... it looks like a may garden in Spring to me; now is so cold in november and so grey!
Sunny day!

Andy said...

Looking good!

daisy g said...

I think God had something else in mind! It looks gorgeous!

Rhonda Albom said...

I think it looks great.

facile et beau - Gusta said...

I love your garden. It's much betten than this organized park-gardens. It has a little bit of facility.
have a nice day
gusta

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
...it's gorgeous! (Sorry been MIA - "etherwobbles" ie no 'net for over a week. EEEEKKK.... YAM xx

Unknown said...

It's beautiful! My garden is under a foot of snow right now, so it's so nice to see yours in bloom.

Donna said...

So beautiful!