2/2/13

I Love my Post Blog Hop

Welcome to the I Love My Post blog hop where we invite you to link up your favourite post of the week, to show it off and hopefully receive some love from the others partaking in the hop!
If you are yet to participate in a hop they are really simple to get the hang of all you need to do is 'hop' around, hopefully finding some new great reads! 
The Rules are simple.
1. Check out and follow the hosts (Number 1 2 3 4 5 and 6) Leave them a comment if you would like them to follow back.
2. Choose at least 3 other blogs and hop on over and leave them some love, plus let them know how you found them - I'm sure they would love it if you followed as well!
3. Have Fun and come back next Saturday.
Please just don't link up and click off to make this successful everyone needs to hop around!
Your Host’s this week are:
Sarah from Life in a Break Down
Bex from Futures
and our lovely co-host’s are:
Megan from The Big Megowski
Liz from The Pepper and her Pups
Jess from jmn way
Betty from Photographing New Zealand
If you would like to be a future co-host please get in touch with Sarah by emailing her at: sarah@lifeinabreakdown.com
I would love it if you would tweet, share on facebook or place our button on your blog, the more sharing we can get happening the bigger this hop can become!
ILMP
Featured Bloggers will resume next week - I am going to be running it a week behind to give featured bloggers more time to answer. 
~ Sarah If you fancy being next week’s featured blogger make sure you follow all the rules give you hosts and co-hosts a follow and Sarah could be calling on you next week to come and feature with us.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Betty,
Thanks a lot for co-hosting. Have a wonderful weekend.
Judy

Jenn said...

Lovely photos! New follower, thanks for co-hosting... have a great weekend!

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

Hey - thanks for co-hosting! I am a new follower! Loving your photography, amazing blog. I look forward to seeing more.

Lyndsay ♡
Fizzy Peaches

Feral Turtle said...

Visiting from the blog hop. Cheers from your newest follower! http://www.feralturtle.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found you on the blog hop and LOVE your blog! I am your newest follower and was kinda hopin' that you'd pop on by my blog, stay a while, and follow back if you like what you read!



Have a great weekend,

Sarah

www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

Beauty Balm said...

Found your lovely blog through I love my post blog hop x

Unknown said...

New follower from the bloghop. x Gem. (wwwblackstarrynight.blogspot.co.uk)

Semira Agabu said...

Hi,

You have a very lovely blog.

Came across it via "I love my post" blog hop.

Already following your blog via GFC.

Feel free to follow me also on www.tosynsem.blogspot.com

Cheers