9/8/11

From the archives

The weather is still a bit ick under this mountain and a bit sucky for photos. We hope to remedy that soon. No, we're not changing the weather, we're planning on moving in the near future--yay! I will keep you posted....

Anyway, the weather is ick with a chance of occasional sunshine the last few days and I haven't been moved to go out and take photos, so here are some random shots from the archives. If you've seen any of them before, then you're seeing them again because I like them!








5 comments:

Deb said...

cool photos....

Scrappy Grams said...

ooh, I hadn't seen any of them! thanks for sharing...
when will we know where you're goin'?

betty-NZ said...

Scrappy Grams, I will be so glad to move (for many reasons) that I will shout it from the rooftops--and, of course, my blog!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Don't think I've seen them before but even if I had I'd be seeing them because I love them! Esp. that white budding tree -- that's my favorite. Moving is always exciting news! It will be fun to follow along.

Red Nomad OZ said...

Always fascinating to see what's happening across the ditch in NZ! And amazing how different to what I'm seeing downunder here in OZ!!